Are you looking for some super fun and unique 50th birthday slogans? You’re going to find some great options here! If you’re ready to make someone’s day on their 50th birthday, you need these fun slogan ideas!
Unique and Fun 50th Birthday Slogans
50th birthday slogans are great additions to cards, t-shirts, banners, and other birthday party goods. Most of us know a slogan as something a company uses for a marketing strategy, usually in their advertising.
Believe it or not, there are slogans for birthdays that have developed over the years. The sayings and phrases here, you may remember hearing about someone’s 50th birthday.
These 50th birthday slogans are like the motto of a 50th birthday. They are great responses to the question, “You turned 50 this year?”
Why use slogans?
Slogans are a funny and light-hearted way to ring in that milestone birthday. Slogans are a simple way to make someone smile and put the focus on them and their big day.
The great thing about using slogans is that you can easily use them over and over again for others once they’re celebrating the same birthday as well! Or you can tweak the slogan and make it fit for other birthday celebrations, too.
These mottoes work well for any of the mature milestone birthdays – but since 50 is one of the biggest, they work perfectly!
They can be used by the birthday person or by their friends and family as part of a gift or even a prank. It’s totally up to you to decide when and how to use these birthday slogans.
List of 50th Birthday Slogans
Here are a few slogan ideas that are certain to catch their attention and focus on them during their big day.
- Aged like fine wine, complex & fruity
- I’m not old, I’m youthfully challenged!
- I’m 50 and feel great! Feel for yourself!
- Fifty happens!
- How the hell did I get this old?
- In dog years, I’m dead!
- My wild oats have turned to mush.
- Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.
- Be kind to your kids, they may be choosing your nursing home.
- Avenge yourself, live long enough to be a problem for your kids.
- Caution! Senior moment in progress!
- Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
- 50-year-old: one owner; needs parts; make an offer.
- Looking 50 is great … if you’re 60!
- Which sounds better: five decades or half a century?
- Happy 50! Let’s celebrate with a bottle of prune juice.
- 50! Over the hill and on a roll!
- 50 is the new 30.
As I’m sure you’ll agree, these are great for a laugh. They work very well in cards or on banners or signs. It could also be fun to have a t-shirt printed with these slogans. If you’re having a cake made for the party, use one of them atop the cake. There are so many fun and festive ways that you can use these birthday slogans!
50 is a big year and deserves tons of attention. Use these 50th birthday slogans to draw that attention and enjoy the big day!