We have lots of examples of 50th birthday invitation wording that can help set a fun tone for your 50th party.
Need a catchy phrase, or a silly saying as an attention-grabber? They’re right here!
Now let’s think up some great 50th birthday invitation wording!
Here are some great invitation wording examples you can use for that catchy first phrase of your 50th birthday invitations.
Some ready-made invitations will already have snappy introductions, but if you choose to design your own, you’ll want to make it fun and memorable to set the mood for your very special party.
**Whereever I have left a _________, that’s the place you’ll input the birthday boy/girl’s name.**
- It’s ______’s birthday! Come light up the day with your presence!
- Shhh!! Can you keep a secret? Surprise 50th birthday party for ________!!
- ________ is over the hill! Come help us catch him/her before they roll down hill!
- _________ is turning 50!! It’s the new 30! Let’s celebrate!
- It’s party time! You’re Invited!
- Let’s party like it’s 19__! (*put the year they were born here)
- Did you know ______ is turning 50?! Who knew he/she was that old!
- Oh my goodness, ain’t it nifty, look who’s turning 50!
- Good friends, Good food and One good ol’ fart! Join us in the fun!
- Like wine and cheese ______ gets better with age!
Once you’ve chosen the perfect birthday invitation wording, you also need to add all the pertinent information underneath it.
Here’s the information you’ll need to add on:
- Location & Address
- List of anything they need to bring – like alcohol, chairs, dessert, gifts
- Dress Code (if it is themed, or somewhere fancy)
We have gone over how to create great 50th Birthday Party Invitations, in case you haven’t seen it yet.